What is Gong Sound Meditation?
Gong Sound Meditation is also known as a Gong Sound Bath, as many describe it as being immersed in waves of sound.
- a one hour immersion in healing sound wherein the listener (lying down or sitting) is in the presence of sustained waves of primordial sounds (Gongs, other instruments & silence).
- an opportunity to rejuvenate, nurture and re-balance your physical, emotional and spiritual being by tuning the physical body to the greatest possible resonance, harmonising each cell and bringing it into balance.
- a complementary health modality for improving overall well-being.
During a Gong Sound Meditation, listeners typically experience a sense of connectedness and peace as the sacred sound of the gong clears blockages and restores the free flow of vital energy throughout the body.
- Individual one-to-one sessions available by appointment.
- Group Sessions available by arrangement.
- Gong Sound Meditations monthly in Westport area and other areas – all welcome!
- For your own comfort, best to bring a mat, blanket and cushion as you will be lying down for approx 1- hour.